Relive the eruption of Mount St. Helens over 20 years ago at the visitors' center located in Kelso. If volcanoes aren't your thing, visit the Farmer's Market in Longview for plenty of fresh vegetables and local crafts. The historic train station is a major transportation hub located in downtown Kelso.
TOURISM INFORMATION: Kelso Longview Chamber of Commerce | 360-423-8400
At the station
501 S. First Ave
Kelso, WA 98626
- No Ticket Agent Available
- Quik-Trak Ticket Machine available on site
- Mon - Sat: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Sun: 9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking: Free short-term and overnight parking